McLaughlin Studios and McLaughlin Theatre Company announce the reopening of all services with the following precautions.
- Starting Tuesday June 15th. fully vaccinated clients entering the lobby at McLaughlin Studios will no longer be required to wear face coverings indoors.
- McLaughlin studios clients will not be required to show proof of vaccination. Instead, clients will self-attest that they comply prior to entering the studio.
- Clients ages three and up who are not fully vaccinated will be required to continue wearing face coverings indoors, except when performing.
- In all classrooms, dance rooms, theatre spaces and music rooms masks are required for everyone, at all times, until further notice.
- MTC theatre productions still require masks for all audience members until further notice.
We thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this new set of rules and regulations and will keep updating this state mandated policy as needed.
McLaughlin Studios & McLaughlin Theatre Company Management
Management, Faculty and Staff