FOR YOUTH AGES 8-12 & 13-18
Singing – individual or group vocal classes where students warm up and work on harmony, ear training, music theory and performance.
- Private Voice Lessons by McLaughlin Studios Staff. Days and times vary. Please call the studio at 916-652-6377 to schedule.
- Duet or Group Voice Lessons by McLaughlin Studios Staff. Days and times vary. Please call the studio at 916-652-6377 to schedule.
Dancing - classes emphasize technical skills and performance for the stage.
- Best classes for Musical Theatre Training
- Musical Theatre Dance
- Ballet 1 & 2
- Jazz 1 & 2
- Tap 1 & 2
- Check the current Dance schedule online at mclaughlinstudios.com/danceclasses or call the studio at 916-652-6377
Acting - include work on improvisation, drama, games, stage direction and movement for the stage.
- Gain confidence, stretch imagination, learn skills and HAVE FUN!
- MTC's Kids Acting Workshop (ages 8-12)
- MTC's Teen Acting Workshop (ages 13-18)
- Days and times at mtctheatre.org or at the studio 916-652-6377
MTC360 is a great place to learn and have fun. It's not just for performers, it is for everyone who loves to act, sing and dance for the fun of it. MTC helps children and youth to grow, at their own speed, into effective and productive young adults. At the same time, our caring and talented teachers make sure they keep their feet firmly on the ground.
Over the years MTC has learned that children love to achieve, and they like to do so in a caring, structured environment. At MTC we allow the children to create and have fun while learning essential lessons to carry them through life.