- Be familiar with the rehearsal schedule and attend all scheduled rehearsals.
- Be on time.
- Wear proper attire for rehearsal.
- No open-toed, or backless shoes. Dance, character, or tennis shoes only.
- Please have hair pulled back and out of actors face.
- No short skirts. (wear clothes that can be easily moved in)
- No cell phones or any other electronic devices during rehearsals.
- No gum chewing at rehearsals or performances.
- Be prepared for rehearsal.
- Always bring a PENCIL for taking notes/blocking.
- Bring only WATER in a CLOSED CONTAINER to drink.
- Be familiar with scenes before you rehearse them.
- Memorize all lines and songs by their deadline.
- Be prepared for all entrances and exits.
- Do not distract other actors or disrupt the rehearsal.
If you are going to be late to rehearsal for any reason, please contact MTC at (916) 652-6377 to let us know!
Still have questions? We are always happy to help. Please feel free to give us a call or email and we will do our best to get back to you promptly.