- Please arrive 30 Minutes before your audition time to fill out registration paperwork. This may be completed in advance.
- Closed toe shoes are required. If inappropriate shoes are worn, you will not be allowed to participate.
- NO FLIP FLOPS or BARE FEET!
- Hair should be out of eyes and pulled back off face.
- Clothing should allow actors to move freely.
- Open Cast Call, all participants will be accepted. Lead parts will be given out after callbacks.
- For musicals please prepare and bring sheet music or karaoke CD for a 1 minute portion of a song from a Broadway show (not from the show you are auditioning for). Children under age 10 can sing a simple song of their choice.
- For plays please prepare a one minute family friendly monologue.
- Headshots and resumes are recommended but not required.
- Please bring a list of dates that conflict with rehearsals to your audition day and time.
After all auditions are completed for a Kids, Jr. and Main Stage Productions, the artistic team will schedule callback auditions. Callbacks are second auditions that help the team decide the best actors for certain roles in the production. Some actors may not be involved in callback auditions. We will only schedule callbacks for actors that we need to see a little more from.
Cast lists will be posted 48 hours after callback auditions. Actors will have 24 hours to accept or decline rolls. It will include the actors name and the name of the character they have been cast as for the production. In the case of large production casts, we may double cast some roles. In this instance the double casted actor will perform 50% of the performances as the double casted character and 50% of the performances as an ensemble member of the cast. Each cast member of the production will participate in every performance.